Our Vision and Mission
To be the leading educational institution in the region with multifaceted development-centric approach, a focus towards holistic growth of its stakeholders and a responsibility towards societal betterment.
Value creation through a model of growth in totality by nurturing the youth for overall development and providing special care and attention to girls, marginalized and minority sections of the society.
To accelerate and optimize the effective and economical use of resources through ‘Team Mohindra’ with commitment, concern and care for the benefits of students and society.
Using every single resource-physical, capital and human in a most effective and economical manner to provide an ideal model of ‘total educational development’.
Three basic and core organizational values of the heritage institution of the region for providing better and enhanced opportunities of growth to the students and society.
- To provide quality education to the students, a vast majority of which comes from nearby rural areas. The College seeks to equip them with basic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees which are essential qualifications for diverse career options.
- To provide a holistic development model to the students by covering variety of areas ranging from IT, Business Management, Commerce to Sciences.
- To set new standards in delivery and imparting of education by making combined use of its manpower and technology.
- To attain the status of best educational institution in the region.
- To increase the employability amongst students by opening new job oriented courses.
- To work with result oriented plans with “CCC” policy i.e. Commitment, Concern and Care.
- To build interaction with reputed universities/colleges/institutions to focus on new strategies for enhancing employability of students.